Standing Up For The Rights Of Personal Injury Clients
Accidents that happen in seconds often leave victims with injuries that last years, if not lifetimes. Even a minor accident can cause very serious injuries. If you have been injured due to someone else's negligence, it is in your best interests to consult with an attorney as soon as you can after receiving medical treatment.
At Wooton, Davis, Hussell & Ellis, PLLC, in Beckley, we are committed to pursuing the compensation you deserve after an accident, such as the ones we handle listed below:
- Car accidents: Even a low-speed accident can leave a driver or passenger injured. Car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, texting while driving accidents, drunk driving accidents and other vehicle collisions are the most common type of personal injury cases.
- Medical malpractice: Doctors' mistakes, nursing errors, surgical errors, medication and pharmaceutical errors and birth injuries can cause very serious injuries and death. Medical professionals should be held responsible for neglecting to maintain a high standard of care.
- Coal mining injuries: Coal mining is big business in West Virginia. Unfortunately, coal mining accidents and injuries are still all too common in this area of the country, including broken bones, head injuries due to ceiling collapses, spinal cord injuries, burns, amputations and fatalities.
- Premises liability: Any accidents that occur on someone else's property, such as a slip-and-fall or dog bite, may result in the property owner or manager being held liable for the losses.
- Product liability: When injuries are caused by a dangerous or defective product, the manufacturer, distributor or other parties may be held responsible.
- Wrongful death: In the event that someone else's negligence caused the death of another individual, the negligent person may be held responsible. The legal action taken against him or her is called a wrongful death claim.
Helping You Move Forward
Contact our lawyers at Wooton, Davis, Hussell & Ellis, PLLC, for a free case evaluation. Call us at 304-255-2188 or contact us online.